Shaw Stone takes the health and wellbeing of our staff and customers very seriously. Therefore in these challenging times, we are introducing the following measures:
When visiting your home or site where the work will be carried out –
1. If you are showing any symptoms of Coronavirus or are self isolating please inform us prior to our visit so we can reschedule.
2. When our employees arrive on site for either Templating or Fitting they will request to wash their hands (we are providing them with their own hand wash)
3. Employees have been instructed to keep a safe distance from our customers and not shake hands (please don’t be offended)
4. Upon completion of Templating or Fitting they will use disposable wipes on any surfaces they have come into contact with .
5. Our card payment machine will be wiped clean before and after use.
6. Before leaving the site they will request to wash their hands again
When you are visiting our premises-
1. Employees have been instructed to regularly wash their hands
2. All surfaces in the office and showroom that are in frequent use are being cleaned regularly
3. Hand sanitiser and hand washing facilities are available on site which you are welcome to use
4. If however you do not wish to visit in person quotes can be done via Email, we can answer questions on the phone and are happy to post or deliver samples
5. In line with Government advice any employees showing any symptoms of Coronavirus will be instructed to stay home and self isolate for 7 -14 days.
Should you have any queries regarding our policy or and special requests please do not hesitate to contact us.